Our Electrical Engineers specialize in the design of various electrical systems including power distribution, lighting, fire alarm and detection, voice and data systems and power studies.
Our engineers provide electrical design support for our architectural department as well as standalone electrical design and forensics for industrial and commercial/civil clients.
Minnkota Power Cooperative Corporate Center, Vehicle Storage, and Warehouse
Minnkota Power Cooperative, Inc.’s new corporate center, vehicle storage, and warehouse is a 211,115 SF facility. One unique aspect of the electrical design is the central control room which includes a fully redundant battery backup and inverter system as well as a 26’x10′ video wall array.
Electrical Engineering Services
- Interior and Exterior Lighting System Design
- Nurse Call Systems
- Paging & White Noise Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Video Surveillance
- Building Security
- Access Control
- Facility Assessment & Energy Analysis
- Infrastructure Master Planning
- Life-Cycle Cost Analysis
- Primary & Secondary Power Distribution
- Emergency Power
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Power Conditioning
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System Design
- Arc-flash Hazard Analysis
- LEED® Compliant Lighting Design
- State and DOE Energy Code Compliance