“It’s an exciting time at EAPC and we would be happy to have you as part of our talented and progressive team! We believe that each EAPCer contributes directly to the growth and success of this firm, and we hope you will take pride in our daily mission to provide the most effective design solutions for our clients. We wish you a challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding experience at EAPC!”
– Alan Dostert, CEO/President
Current Career Opportunities Available:
- Job ID# 0042019 Structural Engineering Intern
- Job ID# 0032019 Structural Engineer
- Job ID# 0022019 Structural Engineer-in-Training (EIT)
- Job ID# 0012019 Structural CAD Technician
- Job ID# 0062018 Interior Designer
- Job ID# 0042018 Healthcare Project Architect
- Job ID# 0032018 Healthcare Interior Designer
- Job ID# 0012018 Project Manager/Project Architect
- Job ID# 0142017 Mechanical Engineer
- Job ID# 0092017 Revit Designer
- Job ID# 0082017 Project Manager Grand Forks, ND
- Job ID# 0102017 Electrical Engineer
EAPC is looking for champions who are willing to take on responsibility and collaborate with our team
Benefits include competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, 401k with matching contributions, health insurance with dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance and disability coverage, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses and a career that offers challenging and interesting projects balanced with a quality lifestyle in an engaged and inviting community.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Our offices are Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Persons with a Disability. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran and disability status. Our positions may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and drug and alcohol testing during the course of your employment based upon our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy. A valid driver’s license and compliance with our vehicle policy is required for all positions that require you to drive for business purposes.
If you’re interested in one of our job openings, tell us more about yourself:
Mail or drop off your qualifications at:
EAPC Architects Engineers
116 W Main Avenue, Suite A
Bismarck, ND 58501
[reference the position title and Job ID#]
or call 701.258.3116 for more information. Let us know that you’re calling about a career opportunity posted on our website.