In preparation of the new Pharmacy USP 800 regulations going into effect July 1, 2018, EAPC St. Paul has been hired by Allina Health to provide a Pharmacy USP 797/800 Compliance Assessment Study for the five hospitals of Allina Health’s East Region:
- District One Hospital in Faribault, MN
- Owatonna Hospital in Owatonna, MN
- Regina Hospital in Hastings, MN
- River Falls Area Hospital in River Falls, WI
- United Hospital in St. Paul, MN
The compliance assessment is Phase I of the overall project that will move into complete design and construction for Phase II using the same team. Because of the timeliness of design and construction needing to be complete prior to the USP 800 July 1, 2018 deadline, Phase II design will follow the assessment completion and start this September.