Skip to content
The Magic City is welcoming a new mixed-use development to its growing community.
- Future home to seven buildings that consist of apartments, condos, parking garage, and 60,000+ SF commercial space
- A 3+ acre plaza will include artificial ice hockey rink, green space, a water feature, walking paths, small stage, underground parking for tenants, and space for programmable community activities like yoga, ice skating, and movie nights
- Project plays off a railroad and oil industry theme, which is well-known to Minot, and pays tribute to North Dakota’s heritage
- With rustic touches, the design will incorporate western inspirations, including lanterns/railroad crossing signals for lighting, warm/auburn colors, railroad ties, artifacts and more
- Three phased project to begin construction Spring 2022
- The Tracks is set to be EPIC’s largest project to date