Green design principles increase building performance.
We believe our environment, natural and built, profoundly affects us all.
We also know that our actions have a lasting effect on our environment. It is with this mindset that we design all of our projects. Every design must fit into its natural surroundings and use resources sparingly. We use renewable and sustainable materials and techniques whenever possible and we always strive to maintain a low impact on the environment.
Our LEED accredited team of professionals is fully prepared to assist you with any size project that embraces the principles of renewability or sustainability. Since the very beginning, EAPC has remained focused on our clients’ needs with a view toward creative, sustainable solutions that surpass project goals in form as well as function.
- Eco-Charrette Facilitation
- LEED Process Consulting
- LEED Submittal Preparation
- Daylighting Analysis
- Photometric Site Lighting Design and Analysis
- ASHRAE 62.1 Ventilation Calculations
- ASHRAE 90.1 – Appendix G Compliant Energy Modeling
- LEED Fundamental and Enhanced Commissioning Services
- Water Use Reduction Calculations
- Renewable Energy Systems Design