Skip to content
After being on a two-year construction hold, this 62,865 SF addition included a new gymnasium and classroom spaces.
- Two-story atrium space with a large water feature
- MVP (Maximum Vibration Protection) athletic flooring with large three-color school logo at center court with silhouette mounted warrior along both sides
- Specialty classrooms were added including FACS, a wood shop and metal shop, and a computer science classroom
- Interior furnishing package was provided for all new educational furniture, library, and soft seating throughout the common spaces
- EAPC assisted Owner with completing the project that had been originally started and sat dormant for two years prior to EAPC’s involvement