Skip to content
As North Dakota’s largest water park within a 180-mile radius, this community is ready to make a splash
- Planning, design, and construction of a new 57,244 SF family-friendly indoor, 2-story water park in Fargo, ND
- Features include four large slides (dual mat racer, aqua tube slides, Aqua Sphere), 5,000 SF wave pool, lazy river, 3,000 SF play area, 2,000 SF activity pool, and Ninja cross.
- The Wave will include cabanas, arcade, self-use lockers, a snack bar and a connected parking ramp with 500 stalls
- The Wave will be open to the public with day passes
- Future plans include development of a seven-story hotel with 125 rooms, a first-floor restaurant with lounge, dedicated meeting spaces and party rooms, and complimentary parking
- Project design is a collaboration between EAPC, OLC, Counsilman-Hunsaker, and Heyer Engineering