Skip to content
The SDSU wrestling team will soon have a new practice and training facility.
- Part of a multi-phased improvement plan for SDSU’s practice and event facilities
- Two-story wrestling mat space with adjacent cardio, locker rooms, sports medicine, offices, dedicated study space, lounge, and exterior rooftop patio
- Will be constructed onto the existing Sanford Jackrabbit Athletic Complex and Human Performance Facility
- A limited site required creative design solutions to fit the needed spaces into the facility while blending them into the existing context
- Designed to meet LEED Silver requirements with a focus on water/energy efficiency and daylighting
- Design allows natural lighting to stream through the addition and continue to reach the existing spaces