Skip to content
A growing need for a childcare facility resulted in a developmental and nurturing environment.
- This project consists of an approximately 9,000 SF building to care for children aged 0-3 years.
- Project areas included classrooms, offices, play areas, kitchen and dining spaces, and an exterior playground.
- The building is adjacent to the Head Start center which allows the two facilities to share a main kitchen and outdoor play spaces.
- The program offers education to families for parenting, healthcare needs, nutrition, sleep safe, and community resources.
- Activities focus on each child and their learning level.