Integrating natural lighting in every space
To allow for expansion of spaces and services, EAPC designed a new facility that houses the majority of their banking personnel in addition to their Insure Forward group. The primary features of this new location include a nod to natural lighting, open spaces, and flow patterns for an excellent customer experience.
- An ‘L’ shaped floor plan allows both office and teller areas to be readily visible to customers.
- Central open work spaces with glass-faced individual offices, large windows in employee stairwell, and numerous windows throughout provide abundant natural light
- Event training room is separate from the bank and office facilities via a coiling gate for after-hours use
- LED fixtures and motion sensors aid in reducing energy costs
- Heating and cooling systems provide fine tuning of nearly every individual space with separate thermostats
- Large kitchen/break room with outdoor patio space for employee use
- Exterior of bank features an amplified metal clad “fin” element used in their logo and signage pieces
Ribbon cutting ceremony was held on May 16th, 2022