Additional seating, modern entertaining space, and an atmosphere of competitive spirit, UND Fighting Hawks fans are gearing up for a new game day experience.
- New updates and finishes throughout the Happy Harry’s suite level include paint, flooring, casework, tile, new appliances, refinished suite level elevator cab, and five additional suites
- New seating throughout the suite level
- Additional seating in the club lounge
- New permanent bars for lounge areas
- Completely renovated restrooms
- This is the first major suite renovation since the building was originally opened in 2001
Alerus Center Assistant General Manager Derek Hoffert describes: “It’s as premium as we could have ever hoped for.”