We are looking for a Mechanical Technician to join our team.
EAPC is a team of more than 130 architects, interior designers, engineers, LEAN process improvement specialists, construction managers, and other professionals working together across market sectors and the United States to create places that attract, entertain, heal, and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our collaborative teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes–then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of our clients’ resources, the fragility of all life, and of the planet.
A Mechanical Technician at EAPC:
- Assists the Project Manager or Principal on projects from concept to successful completion
- Utilizes and manages computer-aided design software such as REVIT and AutoCAD
- May use TRACE for building calculations
- May assist in equipment selection and scheduling
- Works day-to-day with other engineering disciplines, internal and external, of the organization
- May perform construction management, as necessary, for projects during the construction phase
- Must be able to accommodate and meet customer demands within deadlines
- Verifies and interprets applicable codes and regulations
To join us, you should have:
- Minimum two year Associates Degree in Drafting Technology or related degree
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge of standardized drafting practices and procedures
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- One to three years of work-related experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work occasional overtime
The position will report directly to a Project Manager or Principal and will work as an integrated member of a multi-discipline, in-house team of engineers, architects, and drafting technicians. Working conditions are office-based with regularly scheduled office hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Benefits include competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, 401k with matching contributions, health insurance with dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance and disability coverage, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses and a career that offers challenging and interesting projects balanced with a quality lifestyle in an engaged and inviting community.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
EAPC is an equal opportunity employer disability/veteran.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting EAPC Human Resources at 701.461.7481 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about or apply for this position
Resume and Cover Letter can be sent to
EAPC Architects Engineers
Attn: Noah Fischer
112 N Roberts Street, Suite 300
Fargo, ND 58102
Indicate which position you are applying for
Position Title: Mechanical Technician
Job ID#: 190930ME
For more information contact