EAPC Architects Engineers is looking for a Senior Architect/Business Development Lead to join our St. Paul, MN team
EAPC is a team of more than 125 architects, interior designers, engineers, LEAN process improvement specialists, construction managers, and other professionals working together across market sectors and the United States to create places that attract, entertain, heal, and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our collaborative teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes–then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of our clients’ resources, the fragility of all life, and of the planet.
What we need now is an experienced, highly motivated, and technically exceptional Senior Architect/Business Development Lead
This person will perform day to day management of multiple projects as assigned by the Partner in Charge including interfacing with clients throughout all project phases or consultancy services. Within the daily management of multiple projects, the Senior Architect is also expected to manage the direct and support resources involved in the assigned projects, as well as provide timely feedback to the Manager regarding deadlines, workload, and staffing needs. Business Development for architectural sectors in the Minneapolis and surrounding markets will also be performed in cooperation with EAPC’s sector architects in Healthcare, Education, Civic, and Senior Housing.
As a Senior Architect/Business Development Lead in EAPC’s St. Paul office, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend Trade Shows and Conventions
- Set up meetings with existing clients
- Set up meetings with new clients
- Set up Business Development teams for specific clients including sector architecture leads
- Perform day to day project management to successful completion including setting and maintaining design and construction schedules, managing projects to budget
- Perform day to day management of direct and support resources involved in the assigned projects including managing deadlines and budgetary constraints, providing feedback on quality of output, and maintaining quality control
- Manage customer relations and interfaces associated with assigned projects, including building potential for future business with current clients
- Facilitate timely project coordination meetings with all disciplines and provide proper communication on project progress with direct report
- Participate in the project budgeting process
- Ensure the entry and integrity of all data into the Vision system for assigned projects
- Participate in the development of contracts and fee proposals for assigned projects
- Compile and edit bidding documents, including front end and technical specifications
We are looking for someone with:
- Professional Degree in Architecture; Bachelor’s acceptable, Master’s preferred
- AIA Licensure
- Minimum of 15 years of project experience in a consulting or firm environment
- Ability to operate job specific computer software as well as copiers, printers, plotters, and phones
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project experience with Allina Health facilities preferred
The position will report directly to the St. Paul Partner in Charge and will work as an integrated member of a multi-discipline, in-house team of engineers, architects, and drafting technicians.
Benefits include competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, 401k with matching contributions, health insurance with dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance and disability coverage, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses and a career that offers challenging and interesting projects balanced with a quality lifestyle in an engaged and inviting community.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To inquire about or apply for this position
Resume and Cover Letter can be sent to
EAPC Architects Engineers
Attn: Jim Tyler
116 W Main Avenue, Suite A, Bismarck, ND 58501
Indicate which position you are applying for
Position Title: Senior Architect/Business Development Lead
Job ID#: 0142019
For more information contact