EAPC Architects Engineers is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing team
What does the marketing team do at EAPC and how can you join our passionate, creative, forward-thinking, and fun team?
We make EAPC look good, every day. We do this by adding innovative materials to our marketing toolbox on a regular basis that assist in obtaining new work (killer proposals and presentations), promoting our brand (award-winning strategies), and contributing to the communities we serve (we love to volunteer). We also take a look at existing materials and initiatives and work together to keep them relevant and cutting edge. We are crazy passionate about projecting thought leadership through our line-up of design experts. EAPC has been around for 52 years…our marketing team is just getting warmed up!
If you think you have the skills, energy, and passion to help us promote EAPC as the #1 design firm in the region and beyond, then we would like to talk to you.
We need a Marketing Coordinator that will
- Report directly to the Marketing Director and collaborate with the marketing team
- Manage EAPC social media efforts including scheduling of weekly posts, the creation of posts with assistance from graphic designer as needed, and metrics reporting. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will keep up with social media trends, follow industry news outlets for posting ideas, lead social media special initiatives/campaigns to attract new followers and increase likes, and report weekly on social media posting status and metrics.
- Lead EAPC in blogging; prepare a schedule and coordinate topics and engage other writers in the firm. Work with graphic designer on intranet and website posts and manage promotion of blogs on social media.
- Prepare proposals (using InDesign) which includes reviewing RFP/RFQ’s, communicating with project managers and principals for specific proposal contents, graphic design and layout, and coordinating the printing and delivery of proposals as assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Assist Marketing Director with the creation of interview presentations as needed
- Attend project grand openings/dedications/community events and assist with photography as needed at these events
- Participate in annual EAPC fundraiser; assist with ideas and coordination
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings (via Skype conference) and provide status updates on assigned tasks
- Collaborate with the marketing team on various marketing initiatives, both internal and external
To join us, you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, communications or a related field
- 6+ years of proven experience in a marketing related field
- Proven capabilities in social media management and blogging
- Proven creative writing abilities
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience in Architecture/Engineering industry a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The ability to collaborate as a productive team member
- The ability to work with little supervision and be a self-starter
The position will report directly to the Marketing Director and will work as an integrated member of the marketing team.
Benefits include competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, 401k with matching contributions, health insurance with dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance and disability coverage, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses and a career that offers challenging and interesting projects balanced with a quality lifestyle in an engaged and inviting community.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To inquire about or apply for this position
Send resume and cover letter to:
EAPC Architects Engineers
Attn: Lori Bakken, Marketing Director
3100 DeMers Avenue, Grand Forks ND 58201
Reference the position you are applying for:
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job ID#: 0092019
For more information contact:
Lori Bakken at 701.775.3008 or email@example.com