We are looking for Revit Designers to join our team
EAPC is a team of more than 120 architects, interior designers, engineers, LEAN process improvement specialists, construction managers, and other professionals working together across market sectors and the United States to create places that delight, heal, and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our collaborative teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes–then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of our clients’ resources, the fragility of all life, and of the planet.
We are currently looking for Revit Designers in a number of our office locations to work with Project Managers, Project Architects, and Design Team to create exemplary buildings to suit clients’ and users’ needs. EAPC will support professional growth and assistance with licensure for the right candidate.
As a Revit Designer at EAPC, you will:
- Produce architectural construction documents and 3D renderings using Revit
- Develop, check and coordinate technical aspects of the design of a project and coordinate with other disciplines
- Work in a collaborative manner with Project Architects and Project Managers to provide a quality, finished product
- Assist in the development of departmental drafting and Revit standards
- Maintain revision control on drawings and follow company standards for an organized system of maintaining files
To join us, you should have:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture preferably, but not required
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members, consultants and clients as directed by Project Managers and Project Architects
- A high proficiency in Revit
- AutoCAD, 3D modeling sales renderings, Photoshop, and Sketch-up capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities, assignments, and deadlines effectively under the direction of Project Managers and Project Architects
- Proficientcy in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision Software, but not required
- Verbal and graphic presentation skills
- Motivation to keep current with new and emerging related technology
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Working conditions are largely office-based. Travel may be required up to 20% of the work week. Must be willing to work in a plant/factory/construction site and/or outside environments. Position may require occasional evenings and weekends with overtime expectations up to 30% in peak times. May be required to wear full Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) which may include, but not limited to, a Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA), Flame Resistant (FR) clothing, safety toe boots, fall protection equipment, hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc. Must be able to drive and carry a state issued driver’s license.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other locations using various modes of private and commercial transportation; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. Position may also require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a Factory/Construction setting, climbing stairs and ladders, working in extreme hot and/or cold environments, working in “confined space” environments, working at height, and working in outdoor conditions in all seasons. Position may require lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds, with rare lifting and carrying of up to 50 pounds.
Resume and cover letter can be sent to:
EAPC Architects Engineers
Attn: Jim Tyler
116 W Main Avenue, Suite A
Bismarck, ND 58501
reference position title, Job ID# for position which you are applying, and which office location you are interested in
or call 701.258.3116 for more information