We are looking for an Entry Level Architect to join our Phoenix team
EAPC is a team of more than 120 architects, interior designers, engineers, LEAN process improvement specialists, construction managers, and other professionals working together across market sectors and the United States to create places that delight, heal, and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our collaborative teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes–then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of our clients’ resources, the fragility of all life, and of the planet.
Our EAPC Phoenix office is currently looking for an Entry Level Architect with a passionate and enthusiastic outlook on his/her career who shares our passion for sustainability, health, and wellness. We work on a variety of projects with an emphasis on healthcare architecture.
Our energetic, ultra-creative work environment is located in a 1925-era brick warehouse building in the heart of downtown Phoenix just east of Chase Field and a few blocks from 12th Street/Jefferson Station and Washington Station light rail stops. Free employee parking is conveniently located next to the office.
As an Entry Level Architect at EAPC, you will:
- Under general supervision, modify or create documents and drawings and apply standard architectural techniques and procedures
- Perform routine architectural assignments including higher-level work for training/development purposes
- Assist in product research
- Produce graphic materials and images for client presentations
- Foster a commitment to external and internal client service
- Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
To join us, you should have:
- A professional degree from an accredited program
- Interest on the path to completing Architectural Registration
- Knowledgeable of 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and a motivation to learn
- A collaborative and professional work ethic
Resume and cover letter can be sent to:
EAPC Architects Engineers
Stanley Schimke, Director, Healthcare Practice
[reference position title and Job ID# for position which you are applying]
or call 480.489.1388 for more information