Proper combustion is essential for the efficient operation of the plant and reduced emissions.
- Furnace Observation
- Furnace Inspection
- Auxiliary Equipment Inspection
- Pulverizer Testing
- Boiler Testing
- Unit/Plant Heat Rate Testing
- Pulverizer Setup
- Primary Air/Fuel Ratio
- Fuel Flow Balance
- Coal Fineness
- Air Flow Balance Cyclone Tuning
Boiler Operability Improvement
- Ramp Rate, Turndown, Stability Improvement
- Boiler Efficiency Improvement
- LOI Improvements
- NOx Improvement
- Slagging/Fouling Reduction
- Fuel Flexibility
- Fuel Test Burns
- Fuel Switching
- Fuel Selection and Screening
- Coal, Gas & Oil Firing
- Petroleum Coke Firing
- RDF, Mass Burn Firing
- Alternate Fuels Firing
Total Boiler Improvement Services
- B&W Cyclone Furnaces
- CE Tangentially Fired Furnaces
- Riley Dry Bottom Turbo Furnaces
- Wall-Fired Furnaces
- Stoker-Fired Furnaces
- Plant Equipment/Control Configuration, Coordination & Tuning
- Burner Management System NFPA Compliance Review
- Burner Management System Compliance Alterations
- Neural Network Configurations
- Exergetic Systems Online Performance Monitoring
- Problem Resolution
- Pulverizer Modifications
- Burner Modifications
- Cyclone Modifications
We have the knowledge, experience, contacts, relationships, and insights necessary for a successful NOx Reduction Program.
LOI reduction on various boiler systems including unusual designs.
A coordinated approach of applying experience and first principles to properly balance and set up coal mills.
Our burner optimization program re-evaluates all affecting parameters.
This program starts at the basics beginning with a coal mill first principals program and ending with the complete boiler.
The external surface of each element is inspected for distortion, excessive corrosion, and erosion.