The work will be bid as a Base Bid and Alternates. The scope of work generally consists of the following:
- Provide additional heating units in entryways and cooling units in hallways. Includes hydronic heating and cooling piping, supports, insulating, identification, test and balancing, and controls coordination with Johnson Controls.
- Provide additional cooling units in entryways. Includes hydronic heating and cooling piping, supports, insulating, identification, test and balancing, and controls coordination with Johnson Controls (Alternate).
- Provide all electrical components required for new heating and cooling units. Includes raceway, conductors and cables, grounding materials, electrical identification materials, supports, sleeves for raceways and cables, overcurrent protective devices, and testing.
- Provide miscellaneous steel fabrications and installation to mount air curtains and unit heaters in entryways.
- Provide miscellaneous framing and interior finishes for mechanical chases at air curtains in Vestibules #7 & #8 (Alternate).
- Provide related selective demolition and restoration of interior finishes as required.