EAPC now offers Site Entitlement services
This service is the practice of:
- processing land development cases for rezoning properties
- obtaining special permits
- processing zoning adjustment cases for properties needing variances/use permits
There are many types to entitlement services that can be processed depending on an owner’s development needs. Other examples include:
- processing abandonment cases
- developing Planned Unit Development (PUD) documents
- developing Planned Area Development (PAD) documents
Entitlement cases typically involve:
- holding neighborhood outreach meetings
- meetings with municipality planning departments, public works, and building departments
- attending Design Review Board, Board of Adjustment, Planning Commission, and City Council hearings
EAPC has provided entitlement services for several new green field sites, expansion, and renovation projects that required special design and site approvals from local jurisdictions. We have helped entitle development throughout the west coast, southwest, and east coast regions.
You may find this service beneficial if you have a project requiring special site development approvals or exterior building design approval.